Center Stands

Started by metalkfab, October 30, 2003, 06:15:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metalkfab

Does anyone in Pentonville have a 175/250/400 Center stand that they're willing to loan to us for repoping? We are looking for one that will fit the CMF frame with multi-position shocks,would also be willing to do a center stand for earlier 250's and 175's.I've found that the center stand is the best way to park my bikes.No crate,no leaning to one side.They're just awesome.

Kip Kern

Karl....  If I had one, it would be yours.  I thought Al had some but I may be wrong.  If you get any made in the future, I'll take 2 for 72/73 Jackpiners, 3 for 73/74 250's and 400's.  I can't imagine anyone not wanting a centerstand.  It sure gets rid of a ton of "junk" on the early CMF bikes and also does away with the "cheap" sidestand mount on the later swingarms.  As you earlier stated, it is great for the garage and is fantastic if you need to change tires!

metalkfab

Kip,Thanks for the response.I've checked with Al already and no dice.Maybe we can find someone that has a original ISDT bike,they were almost always fitted with one,(must have been a good reason for that).I've got (5) in stock for the CMF Sachs powered bikes,so if you need any of that type,let me know.We won't make anymore unless there is a more demand.

john durrill

Karl,
 one of the group had a 175 i think at the RR in Mo. last year( 2002) . it had the center stand on it. Does anyone remember who that was?
John D.

CWilson

Karl forgive my lack of knowledge but will one of your centerstands fit a 1975 Six Days Penton?
Craig

Craig Wilson
Craig Wilson