POG Feb. meeting at the AMA

Started by Paul Danik, October 27, 2003, 07:52:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

The 3rd annual "Penton Day at the AMA" is scheduled for Sat. Feb.7, 2004. The agenda is coming along nicely but we are always open to input. If you have a suggestion as to what topics might be of interest to you please let us know. More information on the meeting will be posted here and in the newsletter closer to the meeting date.

Thanks
Paul Danik

Kip Kern

Paul   How about a movie and slide show from the ISDTRR (popcorn too),  maybe by then, we will have a bunch more footage provided by members.  Also a brief presentation on OEM parts being manufactured by POG members for Penton restorers/riders and where to obtain these parts.  Initiate a plan at the meeting on what this years Mid Ohio will include, i.e., bike show, Penton parts swap, engine building, restoration tips, etc.

Kip Kern

I have an idea, since Al B. is not on line and can't see this, those of us who wish too, (volunteer only), let's get Al a modern computer/server and present it to him at the February meeting????  Paul Danik, where are you?

LynnCamp

What would be the location of this meeting?

Dennis D

Jeez Kip,you tryin' to give Al a heart attack? Dennis D

metalkfab

Does that mean we'll have to provide internet connection also for Al?

firstturn

Lynn,
  The meeting will be held at the Museum at AMA Headquarters(Pickerton,Oh).

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Paul Danik

Kip,
   Great idea about the restoration parts,ect. I will be following up with you about your ideas.   As far a your other plan,  we would need to know if Cleveland is soon scheduled to get electric!!!
Thanks
paul

metalkfab

Al does have electricity,I saw the squirrels running on the wheel hooked to a small generator in his basement!