Disclaimer of Warranty Decals

Started by classof74, August 30, 2003, 08:15:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

classof74

Just reproduced some Disclaimer of Warranty decals for a Penton I'm restoring. I had a few extras made for you Poggers. If interested, you can view the decal at...
http://www.calvmx.com/images/disclaimer.jpg
My cost on each decal is $7.00, which is what I'll sell the extras for. If you are interested, leave a message here and I'll contact you asap. Thanks

crash carden

Hello classof74, I have been looking for the disclaimer of warrenty stickers for my Penton restorations. I would like to buy 2of them. Thanks Crash Carden. Email [email protected]

Rocket

I will take 2 of the decals if they are available.  email [email protected]
thanks
Rocket

Jdbglover

I would also like to purchase two of the decals, if some still available.  Thank You.  Email me @ [email protected]

John

OUCWBOY

Hi, I'll take two or three if you have any left.
Thanks
[email protected]

Donny

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

classof74

Hi, thanks to all who responded to the "Disclaimer of Warranty Decals". At this point I'm all out, but I will be happy to have more made asap to help anyone out who needs them. Continue to respond to this message so I can get your e-mail address. As soon as they are complete, I'll be happy to let you know they are available....Mark

Rocket

Mark
I will stick an envelope on the mail Tuesday with the money.
thanks
Rod

rd400pi

Mark,
  Let us know when you get the new ones.  I'll need a couple also.  Thanks.

Mike Husted

hrbay

Hi, this ere' class 'o' 72' needs 2 (two) too. [email protected]

GC
GC

Dennis D

I'm in for two also. Let me know when they are available and where to send the money. Thanks,Dennis D
By the picture it looks like the border is green. I have a picture of one that is on a 72 Berkshire that is original and the border looks to be blueish. (?)Age? Different printers? Any other ideas?

Edited by - Dennis D on 09/03/2003  10:31:18 PM

Dennis D

Any progress on the warranty disclaimer stickers? Dennis D