Made in Austria Decal

Started by Harris, November 06, 2003, 05:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harris

I am in need of the Made in Austria decal that is found on the triple tree on a 1972 Six Day 125 Penton. I also need the lower fork decals, I forget how to spell the name (I'm sure someone will tell me) but it begins with a "C".
Thanks,
Harris

DKWRACER

Check with Randy Kirkbride, he has taken the iniative on some of the decals!!!!!
Thomas Brosius

Randy Kirkbride

Harris,
I can fix you up with the 'Made in Austria' sticker but not the Ceriani for the forks.  They're $1.75 each + 50c per order postage.  Send to PO Box 191,  White Cottage, OH  43791.
Thanks

Kip Kern

"Ceriani" is available from Domi Racer at Columbus Ohio as well as some old Magura controls, CEV lighting stuff.  Reasonable prices too!

Kip Kern

Randy, Did you get the Hi Point decals I sent?  Do you need any other style of original Penton decal?

Randy Kirkbride

Kip,
Just received them today.  If you can send me the chrome & green tank decal, I can see about duplicating that, too.  Thanks again.

Kip Kern

Will Do Randy!  Need any others?

Kip Kern

Randy  Are you going to the Mansfield OH. Swapmeet this Sunday?  I can deliver them there!  I also have the very first Penton decal made if you wish to copy it?

Randy Kirkbride

Kip,
Sorry, I'm leaving for vacation on Sunday so I'll have to miss the swapmeet. I  guess I should have had better planning.  [8)]  We can concentrate on the others when I get back.