*** New On Website *** Penton Future Project

Started by Admin, November 11, 2003, 09:03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Check out the new project being implemented to turn the Penton brand motorcycle into a true classic:

http://www.pentonusa.org/misc/legacy/legacy.asp

LynnCamp

At the ISDTRR, I had the pleasure of listening to Ed speak to the challenge of perpetuating the brand and bringing a new generation of Penton enthusiasts into the mix.  I was already aware of .. and impressed by...  what Ed has done to document the history of the sport and it was really great to learn that he was turning his considerable talents in this direction.  Best of luck and God speed!!!!

P.S.  After hearing Ed tell some AWESOME "behind the scenes" stories at the ISDTRR reunion banquet.... I'm thinking Ed can write a screen play that will do for Pentons what movies like "Field of Dreams" or "Rudy" or "Titans" or "Legend of Bagger Vance"  did for their sports.

PJM

A screen play is a great idea! Before the screenplay it will require promotion, promotion, promotion of the entire Penton history from John's initial vision, to the success of the riders and their machines, to the owners group, etc. This needs to be considered self promotion and should be done by all. Networking with contacts in the media (magaines, television, etc) is key. For example, Paul Danik was responsible for the Penton debut in the VMX magazine in 2002 as a result of self promotion.  

Fellow POGers, will any of your contacts help in this mission, if so, contact Ed Youngblood.

uccessful in A plan  as well as the impact this has dhas  You are on to

pjm
Pat Mickevicius