WOW

Started by yamahawr250f, November 18, 2003, 08:57:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yamahawr250f

I am soooo happy to have found you guys.  I am new to this site and I think I have died and gone to heaven.  I am 43 years old and have ridden dirt bikes since I was twelve. I have allways LOVED PENTONS, use to dream of owning one(I doubt that I am alone in that one).  I had a 91 KTM 300 exc, and currently a 01 LC4 400 so I am kinda a family member. Enough about me, just wanted to introduce myself. The reason for this post is that I WANT ONE or two or three or maybe as many as I can get. I live in Lake George, N.Y. and would like any model or year. The bike that I would be interested in doesn't have to be a show winner but not a basket case either.So if anybody has a Penton and would be willing to give her up to a very good home where she would be loved and cherished and well taken care of please contact me. 518-793-3711 Scot

Mick Milakovic

Hi Scot,
Welcome to Pentonia!  Often times you can find bikes for sale on the "For Sale" page of this site.  You'll find POG members very up-front, honest, and fair when it comes to their bikes and parts.  Of course, there's always E-bay, but be careful, the waters there can get dark and murky.  Good luck and happy hunting!

Mick Milakovic
Delphi, IN
765-268-2570
Mick

firstturn

Scott,
  Welcome to the Penton Owners Group and Mick is right about our organization being a great group of people.  Good luck on finding those "Special Pentons".  Use the Forum for asking questions it is a wealth of information.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

tomale

Scott, I just wanted to echo what has already been said and said so well, welcome to a very special place. It is what dirt biking should be like and so seldom is. Welcome to a watering hole in the middle of the desert.
Greeting from the northwest to the northeast.

Thom Green,I own and ride a 76 250 MC5 MX which I bought new.
Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W