Riding apparel to make my Penton proud.

Started by CWilson, December 17, 2003, 11:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CWilson

Who sells helmets, open-face or full coverage, that are painted a solid color?  Are there any plain leathers out there?  Most of the riding apparel I see advertised looks too flashy.  Metro Racing has some leathers that might be ok. All advice and opinions appreciated.

Craig Wilson
Craig Wilson

Kip Kern

Craig

I have found some real nice original "leathers" on ebay for very good prices.  I wanted actual leather and the only place I have had luck was ebay.  Just picked up a real nice pair of "Jofama" leathers from out west and they will look cool at the ISDTRR.  Bell helmets still offers original NOS helmets in limited sizes for reasonable prices, just visit //www.bellhelmets.com and order.  Boots, go to ebay, look under Hi point, full bore etc.  This year, Hi Point has just discontinued their Pro GP boots so grab em up if you can find them! Happy hunting!

t20sl

Try your local dealer for the helmets.  Several manufacturers such as KBC, Shoei, HJC etc still have open and full coverage helmets in white and other solid colors with no graphics.

CWilson

Thanks for the information guys. POG to the rescue again!

Craig Wilson
Craig Wilson

Lloyd Boland

I saw an ad for one of the boot manufacturers, I think Sidi, was going to be introducing a "vintage" type boot with the "old" style buckles.  It looked vintage but with new "technology".  I'm not positive it was Sidi.  Anyone else see this ad?

john durrill

Vintage Iron was carrying good leather boots with the right soles for trail rideing. try their web site .
 I think Dwight got a pair a year and a half ago. they were nice boots.
JOhn D.