Carry On....

Started by DKWRACER, December 23, 2003, 09:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKWRACER

I would like to take the opportunity to reflect, for a moment, about what, being a Penton owner, means to me, my questions have already been answered, and so I leave the "fill in the blanks" a "sense of Penton Pride" is nothing to be ashamed about.....Thanks Penton Owners....#### Merry Christmas
Thomas Brosius

rob w

I think I know exactly what you mean, in my own way.

I can understand your attachment to them.....but sometimes we have to use and unfortunately abuse the ones we love. It's okay to ride it hard.

ALWAYS REMEMBER YOUR PENTON'S PAST AND IT'S FUTURE.

mERRY cHRISTMAS tOM

Rain Man

A sense of pride, or a quest for the fountain of youth?? I just spent 10 years and 800 bucks rescuing my 2 old Jackpiners from a "hue barn" up where the trails never end,  you may see another crew of dirt bikers all day, and the people never heard of Pentons.
 Life has changed since that era,  I'll never forget riding in the King Pine enduro, and some guy pulled up behind me, beeped his horn,  wheelied on by me and put his blinker on.  wow!! I love the old technology, and the feeling of both feet on the ground!!:DLiving up here in Maine I could never even think of bringing these bikes back to life without POG,  Happy Trails !!!
Raymond
 Down East Pentons