Wanted - 250 engine and pipe

Started by tlanders, March 27, 2001, 02:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tlanders

Anyone have a hare scrambler black or silver engine and pipe they could sell me? Thanks, Ted

Rocket

Ted
I have a pipe for a 250 that should work on the 74 thru 76 model years.  It has a smaller silencer than the big enduro chrome end.  I believe it to be in pretty good condition from memory.  I would have to look at it when I get home from work to really know for sure.  I also have a 76 175 motor that is complete other than ignition, needs a bore job, bottom end and transmission seems to be okay.
Rocket

Steve Talbott

Hey Rocket, Do you still have the 250 pipe and do you still want to get rid of it? I am trying to get a 250 together and lack a pipe Iam looking for a motocross type.

Steve Talbott
Steve Talbott

Steve Talbott

Hey Rocket, Do you still have the 250 pipe and do you still want to get rid of it? I am trying to get a 250 together and lack a pipe Iam looking for a motocross type.

Steve Talbott
Steve Talbott

Steve Talbott

Steve Talbott
Steve Talbott

Steve Talbott

Steve Talbott
Steve Talbott

Steve Talbott

Steve Talbott
Steve Talbott

Steve Talbott

Steve Talbott
Steve Talbott

Steve Talbott

Steve Talbott
Steve Talbott

Rocket

Steve
I sold the pipe to Ted Landers.  If for some reason he does not like it, I will let you know.
Rocket