Hall of Famer Mungenast's Upcoming Event

Started by LynnCamp, February 08, 2004, 08:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LynnCamp

As promised to a few at the POG annual meeting, I am posting the website link to Dave Mungenast's Event on February 21st in St. Louis MO.  He is advertising a special guest... I got a rather big hint at the POG meeting as to who this might be...

Even without Dave and his best buddy mystery guest, I understand that Dave's museum is a must see for vintage bike fans.  You have to register for the event, so go to http://www.classicmotorcyclesllc.com to register and to see some pictures of the museum bikes.

Kip Kern

If you love dirt bikes and the ISDT, then you will love the Classic Museum.  Becky and Russ have done an excellent job with this museum, they are to be commended on their hard work.  Thanks Dave for opening this wonderful place!:D

LynnCamp

Ed Youngblood and John Penton are coming ... Anyone else going so that I can keep my eye out for you????

Also wondered if someone could recommend where we can go trail riding on Sunday near St. Louis -- preferably not too far or at least, headed north back towards Chi-Town (although it looks like the riding is all south of St. Louis), cuz I've got to drive back Sunday evening and make the 4 a.m. alarm clock on Monday morning.  (geeeezzz gone are the days when I would work all day, drive all night, race all the next day, and then drive home all night and go straight to work that morning).

Dennis Jones

Lynn

St Joe park is just south of St Louis, I- 55 south to Hwy 67 to Park Hills. This is a very nice ORV park with with some uniuqe mine tailing features. The ISDTR was held there in 2001 & 2002.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

LynnCamp