1974 250 Penton 4 sale

Started by stingray, February 19, 2004, 01:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stingray

Items missing are kick stand and kick start lever.  All else on bike appears complete.  Needs restoration.  E-mail me for pictures & price.

thedish

send me pictures and price to this e-mail

Thanks, The Dish

w. terry dishroon
w. terry dishroon

jbrushoe

Hi stingray
Please email me some pictures at [email protected]

Thanks
Jim

crash carden

Hello Stingray,please email me some pictures, and your location,if possible.Thank you [email protected]

skiracer

Stingray,

could you forward any pictures of the bike, along with your location.  You can email the info to: [email protected]  thanks
1976 250 MC5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1977 250 GS6
@flyracingusa

rob w

See how much easier it could have been if you had just listed the city and state it's in, it's condition, and the asking price?

Tommy_V

Please email me pics, location and price at [email protected]

Thanks,

Tom

Tom
Tommy

herman

Well i hope you other guys have better luck than me .As i e-mailed him three days ago and have never heard back, I would only have wanted it if it was close to Michigan. Thanks Herm
Herm

slvrbrdfxr

Hi All,
I e-mailed the seller and received three pics and the asking price for the bike. I asked seller a few follow up questions and got no reply. Bike is located near Indianapolis,IN and seller is asking $750 obo. Bike also appears to be at least a 75 model. Too far for me to travel so one of you guys that live closer might be in luck. I'll be glad to forward the pics to anyone interested. Send me an e-mail and send them your way. Happy Hunting !! [email protected]
Dave McCullough

stingray

Sorry if I missed replying to anyone,... I'd never posted anything like this before,.... Live and LEARN.

The Bike is in Indiana and we're asking $750.00 for it.

Thanks,

kelleymutt

Please send me pictures of your bike.  Thanks  Joe Stearns

kelleymutt

Woops!  Forgot to give my e-mail address     Please send me pictures of your bike.  [email protected]
Thanks. Joe Stearns