VDO's

Started by Tony Price, March 07, 2004, 10:42:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Price

Anyone have a need or desire for a NOS, reading 1/10 of a mile on the odometer, VDO that reads in km/hr (0-140)?

The numbers are 5.77 W=0.88.  There is also another number series of 20/109/19.

I also have a very nice 24mph Enduro Racer VDO (1.15) that I would consider in a deal if anyone is a serious math junky.

In an ideal world, I would like to swap for ones which displays mph.

Tony Price
Tony

Paul Danik

Tony,
  I would be interested in the enduro racer VDO. I will email you about the particulars.
Thanks
Paul Danik

Tony Price

Hi Paul,

I received your e-mail, but when I try and open my inbox, it keeps houring out.:(  

I'll reply later today when it decides it wants to play.

Tony Price
Tony

Rain Man

ANYBODY KNOW WHERE TO BUY INTERNAL PARTS FOR THESE THINGS. I HATE TO PART ONE OUT TO MAKE A GOOD ONE. ??
RAYMOND
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

Big Mac

For VDO parts and repairs, try 411 for Hollywood Speedometer, or maybe it's North Hollywood Speedometer in CA. I misplaced the number, but call them...they've got everything VDO.
Jon McLean
Lake Grove, OR

jerry

as does Palo Alto, they are rebuilding mine right now. Their URL is
http://www.paspeedo.com/

Jerry
Jerry

BrianTaylor

I have some VDO s that are missing the reset knobs and the screws.... contacted PASeedo and the guy said there were lots of different knobs ??? go figure ... does anyone have part numbers on these little creatures so I can go back to them... thks BT[V]

Brian Taylor
Brian Taylor

jerry

Brian, Tell them to look at mine in their shop - they have it there now. My name is Jerry Cole

Jerry
Jerry