Donny Smith: all-around good guy!

Started by clayman, October 23, 2004, 08:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clayman

Donny Smith is a good guy. He sent me the parts I badly needed for my 1971 steel tanker (without first receiving the money). There are good people on this POG site! Donny, I hope that you got the money order yesterday or today....thanks very much!

I still need a few pieces, but this was a HUGE help!

Clay Light

OUCWBOY

Clay,
Got your MO yesterday. I wish to thank you for such kind words, besides we have a history! [8D]
Good luck, and let me know what else I might be able to assist with.
I expect to see photos when you finish.
Donny

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

clayman

Donny,

I will send photos upon completion. I need a good source for handlebars and cables, as well as an air filter, petcocks and some cosmetics.

I also needed to thank Don Roth. He sent me a carburetor, which was also appreciated very much!

Clay

OUCWBOY

Clay,
There are lots of retailers selling period correct handlebars. I once bought a pair from Vintage Iron, expensive, but there were the right look. Cables from Terry Cable. Air Filter and petcocks from Al.

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

tmc3c

Clay, I will second what you said !! Donny is a great guy and will help anybody !! And he has also helped me A LOT !! A GREAT FRIEND and BROTHER !!!

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

ktm96duke

i have to reply as well-i've bought numerous parts from donnie and couldn't be happier! well packed,shipped fast and better than described.HIGHLY recommend to anyone who needs what he has! :D:D:D

JP
1980-1981 all sizes

JP
1980-1981 all sizes