Race Fuel

Started by tmc3c, March 28, 2004, 07:01:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speedy

Quotequote:Originally posted by wildman

I've heard of people using 100;1 ratios, but when I think of the minute amount of oil to the rod and mains, I just can"t do it. What kind of wear have you experienced, Speedy. I remember some guys using Amsoil like that on their trials bikes, maybe oil today is that much better with the jaso rating.ect. Please tell me a little more about what you'r using and where to get it. It would have to be pretty special for me to give up my beloved Spectro! (Hi-Point)

1975 250GS in Mich.

Like I sayd before,I am using OPTIMOL oils for more then 25 years in Canada alone(even before that in  Europa)I never had a failure and if there where a better oil I as a dealer would go to the better one.
I am selling for years here in Canada an enormus amount of OPTIMOL,without any customer complaining.
Made in MUENCHEN Germany bottled for North America in Bellingham Washington
//www.opti2-4.com (ask them for the nearest dealer )
Cheers,Speedy---->>>>>>>

Helmut Clasen KTM
162 Hillcrest Ave
L9H 4Y3
Dundas Ontario Canada
Ph.905-627-5349
[email protected]
http://speedy_c.tripod.com
Sachs GP-GS 250-7A reeds
Zuendapp 125 GS ISDT repl.73
KTM 450 EXC Auto.03
Duke spec.Edit,1996
Adventurer 02

herman

I have used racing fuel since the mid 70s have never had any stuck rings or siezed pistons so i will pay the extra money for the lead protection.But i would like to know what everyone thinks about the new fed. law that service stations now can add alcohol at any time with out labeling the pumps to let the public know what we  are getting. I have been in the fuel buss. for 20 years and have tried adding the alcohol(and had the decales saying so on the pumps) and had all kind of complaints from the public. Thanks Herm in Michigan
Herm