Bubba Stewart

Started by tmc3c, April 07, 2004, 04:52:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tmc3c

Hey Guys , I was just reading Cycle News on line and they say Bubba is soon to sign with Red Bull KTM ! And Ricky Carmichael signed with Suzuki !! The 250 show should be a show next year!

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

Larry Perkins

If KTM signed Stewart it is the coup of the century in my opinion.  He is the real deal a long term winner unlike the many 1-3 year flavors of the moment.  He has the talent to do it long as McGrath did.  He can win long after people are saying Ricky Who?

TGTech

Don't everybody get your hopes up. This is what is known as silly season in the motocross world, and there are lots of rumors out there floating around. The Carmichael thing was totally off the wall, and I didn't hear a whisper about it before it was announced, so anything can happen. The other rumors that have been floated, have Chad Reed going to Honda and James to Yamaha.

I have known James since he rode 60's, and he would truly be an asset to KTM. I'm afraid though, that KTM doesn't have "the system" to "get" him for their team. The base machine isn't the problem, but I don't think that they have all the "bells and whistles" that a rider of James' caliber needs to have a successful career.

Don't get me wrong: I'd love to see James on a KTM, but I just don't see it happening. I have been wrong before, though.

Dane

Speedy

Quotequote:Originally posted by tmc3c

Hey Guys , I was just reading Cycle News on line and they say Bubba is soon to sign with Red Bull KTM ! And Ricky Carmichael signed with Suzuki !! The 250 show should be a show next year!

Thomas Carmichael

GENTLEMAN.check the date.
Its APRIL.
Facts are:SUZUKI and KAWASAKI are splitting again.
Suzuki needs and will fight for the best possible riders and Carmikel is the target.BUBBA,s contract runs out in MAY and his contract says""NO contact and deals with other companies before MAY.
NOT KTM but REDBULL would money wise to be able to make Bubba the offer of the century,but there is a lot more then money to think about.If Bubba wants to wear his sponsors clothes and helmets and whatever and Kawa will not go for it,Bubba may quit comes MAY.
Thats what took McGrath away from HONDA.So I guess we have to wait a bit longer to see whats happening.It will be a exciting season for sure.
Speedy--->>>>>>>>>>>I wonder what I should do when my contract is out.?????Should I go from SACHS to Zuendapp,or Hercules,or CanAm,...
maybe MAICO,.??????[}:)]:D[B)]

Helmut Clasen KTM
162 Hillcrest Ave
L9H 4Y3
Dundas Ontario Canada
Ph.905-627-5349
[email protected]
http://speedy_c.tripod.com
Sachs GP-GS 250-7A reeds
Zuendapp 125 GS ISDT repl.73
KTM 450 EXC Auto.03
Duke spec.Edit,1996
Adventurer 02

Tony Price

QuoteOriginally posted by Speedy
Speedy--->>>>>>>>>>>I wonder what I should do when my contract is out.?????Should I go from SACHS to Zuendapp,or Hercules,or CanAm,...
maybe MAICO,.??????[}:)]:D[B)]

Does Tim Horton's sponsor a team? hehehe

Tony
Tony

metalkfab

Speedy,Maybe you should sign with Penton.I don't see any in your stable yet.

Tony Price

Quotequote:Originally posted by metalkfab

Ah, but Speedy has a Penton 400 4 stroke with RevLoc Clutch and a magic button!

It's attracted to water.........

Tony
Tony

Speedy

Quotequote:Originally posted by Tony Price

Quotequote:Originally posted by metalkfab

Ah, but Speedy has a Penton 400 4 stroke with RevLoc Clutch and a magic button!

It's attracted to water.........

Tony

I DO ???????
I have also a 450 with Revloc and E-button,and is water proof.
Speedy------>>>>>>>[}:)]:D

Helmut Clasen KTM
162 Hillcrest Ave
L9H 4Y3
Dundas Ontario Canada
Ph.905-627-5349
[email protected]
http://speedy_c.tripod.com
Sachs GP-GS 250-7A reeds
Zuendapp 125 GS ISDT repl.73
KTM 450 EXC Auto.03
Duke spec.Edit,1996