1973 125cc ISDT parting out

Started by jerry, May 02, 2004, 02:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jerry

I bought a complete bike, tore it apart, powdercoated the parts, had Doug Wilford redo the engine with PVL ignition, had the seat professionally redone, cleaned the hubs and now I have the opportunity to buy an older houseboat and restore it and these types of boats have very little space to store 5 bikes and I am moving on it full time and selling out. Everything on this bike will be sold. I will be at Mid-Ohio if I can help out by delivering any parts. Here is the list of new or redone items. I have anything else with the bike, just not redone, so ask.

- professionally redone seat with new cover, foam & s/s brackets
- engine redone by Doug Wilford with PVL ignition
- powdercoated frame with lugage bracket, front end, shocks, new bearings and brake pedal #30464237 (comes with two usable swingarms)
- headlight bucket with bulb, chrome trim ring, wiring, powdercoated and perfect
- new, never used Emgo rear shocks
- s/s footpegs and engine bashplate
- powdercoated speedo mount
- all frame brackets and headlight mounts, powder coated
- exhasut complete and in good shape
- chrome rims in good shape
- hubs cleaned and in great shape

e:mail with any questions and fair offers. Thanks Jerry

[email protected]

Jerry
Jerry

foster-boy

Hello am interested in engine will e-mail you! foster-boy

ehletra

hi i would like the pvl if u can seperate it frome the engine please email me [email protected]  i would take the whole engin if thtst what u want

firstturn

To everyone interested.
  These items are now on ebay and Jerry didn't retirn email inquires that I sent as to price or questions as he indicated he would.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

jerry

Ron, I opted to give Poggers a first shot at my stuff. I replied Sunday evening to the only two e:mails I received (firstturn and ehletra), thank you. (and haven't received any since) I gave it until today because I didn't feel there was an interest, so I went with Ebay. But had I received an e:mail from you, I would have responded, like I said!

Jerry

Jerry
Jerry

firstturn

Jerry,
  Thanks for the quick response.  I did send a e-mail via the Penton Owners Group and I feel sometimes that a person firewall prohibits its success without a return.  I talked with you previous on the cases and really thought you would have responded.  Thanks for the reply.  I hope the new project turns out well.
Respectfully,

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Don Roth

Jerry..
I think I know why you didn't get any emails from POGgers,
may want to check your email addy, I sent a message about
some of your parts, hotmail says you don't exist. Dern it,
wanted that headlight!
-don

ehletra

don there on ebay and they arnt briging much except the engine its up to like 600