check this out on ebay

Started by Steve Minor, May 21, 2004, 01:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Minor

Steve Minor

firstturn

Steve,
  I just got one the day before.  Check it out.

http://cgi.msn.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7902789034&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT

Maybe this is your opportunity?  I actually just wanted the engine and front forks for a friend.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Don Roth

Folks..
That is close enough for me to pick up, if there is
any interest, I have neither the desire or need of them, but looks
like a decent pile-o-parts. Will be attending VMD.
-don

firstturn

Don,
  I think I would be careful I believe there is a pretty high Tariff on county to county transportation of expensive goods in OHIO[:o)].

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

metalkfab

Just for the record,Ohioans always overcharge Texans,especially those Texans with spy satellites that keep their focus on little dips--ts that TRY to repop parts.And for your information,we have been advised to collect tariffs on any PENTON Parts shipped into Texas and to forward those funds to the IWANB (I Want A New bike).

firstturn

KARL,
  JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION I WOULD MOVE YOUR CHAIR AND COMPUTER AWAY FROM THAT WINDOW.  I NEED A LITTLE MORE CHALLENGE.  IGUESS THE JIG IS UP ON MY FRIEND IN OKLAHOMA ORDERING THE PARTS FOR ME?[B)]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Rain Man

Don roth, I may take you up on that offer  Thanks.  I really love the Sachs I got with the Earls front end on it  I'll keep you posted
 Raymond
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

Don Roth

Raymond,
Good hunting,probably worth his/her reserve in pieces/parts.
Aim well,
-don