1973 Penton

Started by RandyG, May 26, 2004, 02:46:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RandyG

I have a 1973 Penton 125/sachs that I recieved about 10 yrs ago. Recently I have been interested in getting it into running condition. It needs to be completly restored. Anyone have any idea on where i can find parts also to have the motor rebuilt. Thank You

Randy G
Randy G

Rain Man

Hi Randy
welcome to the group, I see the bikes keeping you up nights also:)
I'd recommend Doug Wilford for all your Sachs engine overhaul needs> He's listed on this site under suppliers. Good Luck and Happy Trails
raymond
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

firstturn

Randy,
  Also check the suppliers list for restoration parts.  Welcome to the Penton Owners Group web site and you may want to join the POG to obtain the newsletter "Still Keeping Track".  It is a great group and you will be brought up to date on meetings (depending on your location), races  and swap meets that other Penton Owners attended.
  Again welcome.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

tmc3c

Welcome Randy ! You have the world at your fingertips right here, I am just finishing a complete resto on a 1976 250 GS and there is no way I could have done it without the help of the guys here ! The old saying of you meet the nicest people on a Honda, should have been Penton ! Don't loose site of riding that Penton and keep plugging at it ! Good Luck and just yell if I can help !

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler