420 parts needed

Started by Dave Withrow, May 30, 2004, 04:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Withrow

Greetings fellow POGGERS.  I'm looking for a couple of parts for my '80 420.  I need a "disengaging cover".  Part number-560.32.013.100.  It's the black cover on the clutch side.  I also need the gasket for the cover.  I'm giving Al a call Tuesday, but thought someone here might have one.  Thanks, and, as always.....GO PENTON!

DKWRACER

Hello David W. I might have a used one, when I talked to AL B about 4 mnths ago, I might have bought the last NOS one, but you can check and I will ck my stash as well, clutch dis-engaging assly, right? did you move? Tom..........
Thomas Brosius

Dave Withrow

Hey Tom
    Nope....still here.  For 7 more years anyway.  Yup, that's the part.  There's a crack in the bottom of mine and it's causing a major oil leak.  How's things above 5,280?
                             Dave

DKWRACER

5280? elevating, sorry could'nt resist, checked my used actuator, its toast....maybe someone else will chime in

Adios, Tom.......
Thomas Brosius

Dr.2Stroke

i have two NOS ones and about 10 good used ones,also practically all parts for the 420 models. My EMail: [email protected]

Dave Withrow

No offense intended, Doc, but I've tried to get parts from you before and you don't return any emails.  Stay online and maybe we can do business.  Otherwise, I think I'll stay stateside.