MC5 Rear Brake Stay Needed...

Started by DKWRACER, June 01, 2004, 07:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKWRACER

Crap, here I am in the middle of puttin together another MC5...Thrashed thru my whole shop...NA, so it's time to hunt one up...#$%t, where's that 11ft. pole? Can you say "KILL" politely?
Thomas Brosius

rob w

with pleasure.......can do :)

just curious...wha'cha' build'n ?

catch up with you on the outside

bob

DKWRACER

Suppum for the RR, a 400 of sumptuous quality never seen, thank you sir, its not so funny that this happens......
Thomas Brosius

rob w

road race...oh, the reunion, very nice!

ja' ever see them grand prix'n thru the streets of Steamboat ?
that's gotta rate high on the fun scale [:p]

bob

DKWRACER

Most definatley!!!, one year was very bad, my friend Mr.Cunningham and his wife were badly injured, just conjuring sensibility in the pits and on the track,(an MRA champion) I learned about this many months later, this was the same year we were to have a second yearly event at Craig, Colorado...My racer buddy and I were on our way to Craig, it was stopped, en-route, we were dissapointed... but we still race and are very good friends to this day...Steamboat was a very special event, I knew nothing!!! I wish I had the knowledge,I have today, it would have made me better "in the day" but that's ok....
Thomas Brosius

Mike Lenz

What do you need exactly, just the long alum brace?

DKWRACER

Oh, if you only knew the generosity of a "certain" individual, he has helped me once again....Thank You, sir.........
Thomas Brosius