Desperatly needed Pipe for 76' 125

Started by Chakka, November 28, 2004, 11:59:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chakka

I am still searching for a GS pipe to go on my 76' 125. It seems to be the scarcest item in all of Pentondom. I only saw one available once, Donny was selling it. Unfortunately that was before I had my bike. I have an MX pipe I bought from Al but would really like the giant clunky GS pipe...any leads out there?

Chris

ktmkirk

I may have one that I bought from Larry Perkins but it was the wrong pipe for the 76 125 penton Enduro I had, Mine had the bazzoka type end on it and the one I purtchased from Larry was more of the MX type, If it sounds like what you need I can take a picture of it and email it to you, I beleive it is NOS or close to it...Kirk

Quotequote:Originally posted by Chakka

I am still searching for a GS pipe to go on my 76' 125. It seems to be the scarcest item in all of Pentondom. I only saw one available once, Donny was selling it. Unfortunately that was before I had my bike. I have an MX pipe I bought from Al but would really like the giant clunky GS pipe...any leads out there?

Chris

Chakka

Hi Kirk,

Sounds like you and I both ended up with MX pipes. I was looking for the Bazooka Pipe also. The pipe I have now is very definatly an MX pipe. I've seen them on 125 MX bikes with the 77 style frame. On mine the end of the pipe just clears the back of the heat shield. Still if its not a big hassle can you email a picture? There are some veriations of pipes out there and your might be more of what I am looking for.

[email protected]

Thanks
Chris

ktmkirk

Sure, give me a day or so to get the picture taken and I'll email it to you...Kirk

Quotequote:Originally posted by Chakka

Hi Kirk,

Sounds like you and I both ended up with MX pipes. I was looking for the Bazooka Pipe also. The pipe I have now is very definatly an MX pipe. I've seen them on 125 MX bikes with the 77 style frame. On mine the end of the pipe just clears the back of the heat shield. Still if its not a big hassle can you email a picture? There are some veriations of pipes out there and your might be more of what I am looking for.

[email protected]

Thanks
Chris