Only two more,,,

Started by Don Roth, June 27, 2004, 08:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Roth

I hope I am not alone in noticing
that our membership is VERY close to the 1000
mark, is there an official party planned for such
an occasion? I will bring the two stroke noise maker!
Hope to see a bunch of you @ VMD, bring an empty truck!

-don

firstturn

Don,
  If my memory serves me right (rule #1 never trust an old racer trying to help you), I owe you some Texas beverage for your Statesnanship.  Please e-mail me directly with your request.  Thanks for you heads up on this milestone.  What type(brand) of fumes go with the TSNM?  Karl deserves the best for all he does to make our restorations sooo much easier.  Tanking you for your help[:o)].

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

rob w

Don, I see where you got that number, but that's not correct. If you look in the "Meeting Minutes" for May, it says we have 385 members. Bob

firstturn

Rob,
  Do you have to be soo picky[:o)].  Don and I have already agreed that we like the number Don came up with[8D].  Give or take 600 makes it sound like creative financing.  That name is Ron not EnRon.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Doug Wilford

Almost 700 members    only almost 390 that are still active dues paying and alive.      I like Dons thinking, better get planning at our present rate that figure should come about in 2007.

tmte123

I may be wrong, but isn't the difference in numbers the diffenece between POG membership and POG FORUM membership?  That means 600 Forum members haven't yet joined up.  Which they should.  I just did, and the info I got was great, plus I got the ISDT DVD, which was also great.  Come on people, step right up and join, you won't regret it.

Currently ride a '75 XL-250, Restoring (Re-Penton) a '74 250 Hare/Scrambler
Currently ride a \\\'75 XL-250, Restoring (Re-Penton) a \\\'74 250 Hare/Scrambler