Where are you / Mid-Ohio

Started by tmc3c, July 13, 2004, 06:54:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tmc3c

What will be a landmark to find all of the Pentonites? I will be coming in on Friday and if not mistaken will call gate is gate 2. When I get in do I have to park and start walking ? What is the best way to do this ?

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

Rocket

Thomas
Are you camping or staying at a motel.  If you camp, when you go through Gate 2, you will take a left and head to the camping area.  If not, you can park off to the right near the swap meet area.  If you enter the swap meet area on the west side near the middle, follow the blacktop road east about a third of the way and look to the north and you should see the Penton tent.  
Rocket

swamp fox

TC,
I sent you a copy of some maps and schedule of events that I got off the AMA website Ron posted earlier.

http://www.amadirectlink.com/vmd/2004/index.asp

Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
82 Honda cr250r
04 BMW K 1200 GT - KIA in N. Ga. - 32987 smiles
08 BMW K 1200 S
17 Ktm 300 Six Day (50th Aniversary) ;)

tmc3c

Hey Bobby, Thanks I got it ! Rocket, I am staying in Mt. Vernon, will call gate is gate2 right? I wrote it down but where I don't know....I will find it when I get back from M/O !!![8]

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

crash carden

Hello Ron,yes will call is gate #2:D

crash carden

Quotequote:Originally posted by crash carden

Hello,yes will call is gate #2:D

crash carden

Quotequote:Originally posted by crash carden

Hello,yes will call is gate #2:D

rob w

Got one foot out the door...head'n for the big dance, see ya :D

tmc3c

Thank You Crash !! There isn't anything worse than being in the wrong line and get all the way up to the gate and find out you have to start all over ! Thanks again !!

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

tmc3c

Bob, Be Careful in your travels and I will see you FRIDAY!!!!!!:D

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

tlanders

Bob,

Are you racing this year? Looking forward to seeing you again.

Teddy

swamp fox

Can't wait to leave tomorrow. It's 6:15 pm here - 96 deg with a heat index of 106[xx(]. Weather channel says it's 80 in Columbus. I have my feet at the door, but I'm not stickin' them out till I can run to the truck and turn on the A/C.

Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
82 Honda cr250r
04 BMW K 1200 GT - KIA in N. Ga. - 32987 smiles
08 BMW K 1200 S
17 Ktm 300 Six Day (50th Aniversary) ;)

Lew Mayer

Gotta go,GOTTA GO! Looking to see as many of you guys as I can. I'll be the lousy trials rider Friday on one of the Penton trialers. 4:00 AM here we go. Ron Carbaugh, I'll call you on your cell out there.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

Dennis Jones

Can't leave till 6:00 pm Thursday. Hope to roll in early afternoon Friday. This will be the first year since 96 that I have not rode the Mid-Ohio Trial. See you guys Friday.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

Dave Withrow

Sorry guys,:(
    Due to the tornadic weather that hit this area (and my house),  I won't be able to make it after all.  What the heck.....I was planning on replacing some shingles anyway......just not half the roof!  Take care all and HAVE FUN!  GO PENTON!