1982-84 495 STUFF FOR SALE

Started by ktm96duke, July 18, 2004, 11:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ktm96duke

CLEARING OUT THE GARAGE-I NEED SPACE! I HAVE A TON OF 1982-84 495 STUFF.EVERYTHING FROM N.O.S. SIDE PANELS,NEW PISTONS (!),USED CYLINDERS,BOTTOM ENDS,GOOD USED PISTONS,REAR FENDERS,40MM ZOKES,TANKS (MX & ENDURO),SEATS,CARB BOOTS,CHASSIS STUFF,EVEN A SUPER NICE BIKE! I LIVE IN S.E. PENNSYLVANIA,WOULD LIKE TO KEEP THIS STUFF IN THE U.S.,SO GET IN TOUCH BEFORE I EBAY IT!CONSIDER POSSIBLE TRADING FOR 80-81 KTM  STUFF,AND EARLY MONTESA CAPRA/COTA/SCORPION/LA CROSS STUFF.
JP
1980-1981 all sizes

hrbay

Hey jACK/pINER, wish I had room for the 495 stuff, just no room cuz a all this Puch stuff.....welcome to Poggersville. George

GC
GC

troy327

I have just pick up a 1980 ktm 250 at mid ohio. Iam planning on racing it in post vintage. Iam looking for a original front and rear fender for it. I am bidding on the rear fender you have on ebay, I hope that it is the right one for this bike. This bike I bought has fox factory forks and shocks on it, which I thought was quite unusual,so we think it may have a history behind it. If any pog members have any info on an old factory bike or a local pro that may have race this bike let me know. Thanks Greg

ktm96duke

QuoteOriginally posted by troy327

I have just pick up a 1980 ktm 250 at mid ohio. Iam planning on racing it in post vintage. Iam looking for a original front and rear fender for it. I am bidding on the rear fender you have on ebay, I hope that it is the right one for this bike. This bike I bought has fox factory forks and shocks on it, which I thought was quite unusual,so we think it may have a history behind it. If any pog members have any info on a
JP
1980-1981 all sizes

ktm96duke

DON'T BID ON THE FENDER!!!!!! IT WILL NOT FIT! IT ONLY FITS 82-84! THE 80-81 FENDERS ARE NARROWER.
JP
1980-1981 all sizes

Dr.2Stroke

DONT BID ANYWAY ON THE AUCTIONS OF DUKE 96! i have never seen a more dreadful type in the motorcycle business as this type is, im sorry! if he doesnt agree with me prices ,he doesnt have to write his comments on the ebay auctions! Look to his auctions, he mentioned it always!There are many more people apprecitaing that i rape off my a.. for the old stuff,as there are people who dont appreciate it because of my prices. im in switzerland,and here is everthing ten times expensier than in the states, also storaging old KTM parts! sometimes i will put the 20 tons of parts to the vintage iron,and no one will know that then!i have my nose really full of these comments and their jealousy about my parts!sorry for my word selections,but it needed to be said!

ktm96duke

WHO IS THE WHINER HERE? YOU HAVE THE WORST ATTITUDE,YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR STORAGE COSTS,YOU COMPLAIN WHEN PEOPLE ASK FOR PRICES,YET YOU KEEP BUYING THE STUFF THAT'S OVER HERE TO TRY TO RESELL BACK AT INSANE PRICES-I'VE GIVEN MORE STUFF AWAY FOR FREE TO THOSE WHO NEED IT THAN YOU'VE PROBABLY SOLD IN A WHILE.JUST ABOUT EVERY PERSON WHO HAS CONTACTED ME OVER THIS PARTICULAR PARTS LOAD HAS IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER BEEN PISSED OFF BY YOU! THAT'S NOT MY DOING-AND IF YOU ARE GOING TO CRY ABOUT IT SO BE IT.I RIDE AND RACE THESE BIKES AND AM TIRED OF BEING THE ONLY ONE IN MY CLASSES-I WANT TO SEE MORE KATOOMS ON THE LINE.SO I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO BID ON MY STUFF-THE ADS ALREADY HAVE HELPED A LOT OF PEOPLE WITH THIER BIKES.AS FOR BEING DREADFUL-A FREE PART A DAY KEEPS THR "DR" AWAY-I DID NOT MAKE REFERENCE TO YOU ON THIS SITE OR THE 495 SITE BECAUSE THERE WAS NO NEED TO! OBVOIUSLY YOU WERE GOING TO BID ON MY STUFF!       "JP" #917  1981 KTM 495
JP
1980-1981 all sizes

ktm96duke

YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO EMAIL ME DIRECTLY DR 2 STROKE SO I CAN LET YOU KNOW HOW IT IS-I DON'T WANT TO USE THIS SITE TO HASH IT OUT,ALTHOUGH I KNOW THAT'S YOUR STYLE-IT ONLY MAKES YOU LOOK WORSE-SO DROP ME A LINE.
JP
1980-1981 all sizes

ktm96duke

hey G-i KNOW you can fit a couple more bikes and parts into your collection!
JP
1980-1981 all sizes

maicobuddy

Well there's DR.2Stroke putting his 2 cents in..so I'll do the same..Hope these doesn't offend anyone but DR.2Stoke..I've had dealings of one sort or another with both parties..and I can tell you guys I've never had any trouble out of KTM96DUKE, but DR.2Stroke thats another whole story..I can tell you this I had an '81 KTM 495MX that I wanted to fix up and race but after DR.2Stroke got done pricing his parts to me I almost ran out in front of a TRUCK[:0]..and I heard the same old thing, things are more costly in Switzerland..well move, just don't move to the states or I'd just as well junk everything..go ahead..but if you put a KTM part on eBay and it's cheap enough you might be lucky and have him win it, then have him want to negotiate on the price and take months to pay..then resell it to one of your buddies for 10 times what he paid..but theres nothing wrong with making a profit is there..I want a Penton/KTM but I want one old enough I can get parts from someone else, not the DR...Buddy[xx(]

P.S. I'm sorry about the rant(the OLD Irish bloods a boiling) but I've had about as much of the good DR. as I can stand and for him to bad mouth someone else it just caused me to blow my lid..

wildman

Here in the land of free enterprise we are allowed to charge whatever the market will bear. If you don't like the price don't pay it. They will either lower the price, keep the part or find someone who will pay it. I realize that some people want to make friendly trades and some want to make a profit, nothing wrong with either way. Lets keep it cordial please!

1975 250 Cross Country, 1974 175 Jackpiner, 1975 125
1975 250 Cross Country, 1974 175 Jackpiner, 1975 125

Dr.2Stroke

Bye the way Maicobuddy: Where are the parts i bid on ebay from you,and paid for? Where are they,heeeee?where is here the bad guy? you received the money ,but sent NOTHING! you are the bad guy,shame over you!!!!!and for the rest of the guys who are complaining about me: Let me know one person one this world,who got bad parts from me! and give me one reason,why i should sell me parts nearly for free! if one cannot pay my prices,its not my problem. i have reinvested about 200000$ in the last 15 years,so please let me know what is better: to put all the stuff to vintage iron,or to sell parts which which arent available.....

Dr.2Stroke

Duke 96,or better: Mr.Bayacinski: Tell me ONE part,that i bid on ebay and have reselled again ten times more! only one part!  you know yourself,how much it will be bidded on evilbay,and every Pogger knows the bad mood Ebay can bring! and its a free market,if you dont agree with my prices,just shut up and look after at another place for it! ihave realistic prices,you should look,what prices are paid for the whole harley stuff here in europe!these guys are bandits,not the KTM parts dealers!

maicobuddy

Reinhard,
I'm not going to get in a pissing contest with you..I stated the facts as they are..oh and about your parts they where shipped out 2 or 3 days after your payment was received..what over 3 months ago and not a word from you about not receiving them, until I speak my mind..I don't think so, not as stingy as you are..I emailed you and ask you not to bid on my stuff after the first fiasco, but did you listen NO you bid anyway..well that was the last time I'll cancell any bid you make on my stuff..and I know who the BAD GUY is and so does everybody else..most just won't speak up as they might need some of your overpriced parts..if you want to talk to me anymore email me direct..as not to ruin anyones dinner..maicobuddy