Pentons Needed in PA for Concour

Started by desmond197, July 26, 2004, 10:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

desmond197

I am running the motorcycle part of the Radnor Concours d' Elegance in Radnor PA on Sept. 12th which is a Sunday. This is one of the best car shows in the US and ranks with Pebble Beach and Amelia Island. You can check it out at //www.randorconcours.org . I am looking for a couple of Pentons to be in the show. I would love to have any kind of Steel tanker, 125 Six Day CMF, Wassel Trials or Jackpiner at the show. It would be great if the bike had a six day race history. We will have bikes like MV Agusta 750's, Norton Manx and Harris roadracers and we need a couple of Pentons in the mix as they are as worthy as any Manx Norton. I may bring my Penton Woodsman and my 68 MZ 250 Six Day. Get in touch with me here on the board or call me at 912-462-8947 There will only be 25 bikes total in the show.

P.S. I would also like to have a Rokon Rt340 and a Bultaco astro in the show.

Kip Kern

Steve  I just brought back a nice RT 340 from Mid Ohio but it won't be done until next season:(  I had to have it as it had a Sachs (bag) engine in it.  I still can't figure out how to adjust the tranny though[?]

BrianTaylor

Kip tranny ? "no gears to strip and no clutch to slip " here is the site if you need Rokon help .
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/rokon/

Brian T
2 1975 RT-340 ROKONS

Brian Taylor
Brian Taylor

Kip Kern

Thanks Brian, now I have a 90mph Mini Bike![8D]

BrianTaylor

Kip are you getting my outside emails ??? Brian T.

Brian Taylor
Brian Taylor

Kip Kern

Brian

I received one last nite but that was the only one. [email protected];)

Rocket

Kip
I believe you use belt dressing to adjust the transmixer on Rokon's.
Rocket

Kip Kern

Rod  Did you get the plating yet?  Belt dressing or grease?[:o)]