Wanted:Hi-Point Fenders

Started by metalkfab, May 28, 2001, 10:47:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

metalkfab

Where can I find Hi-Point #544 1B(Preston Petty Muder I.B.)front fenders and Hi-Point #467(P.P.Rear M-X)rear fenders?Prefer white.And looking for a cat.#1008.(items ref.from Spring '75 Hi-Point Acces. catalog)

gooey

iknow that rick at vintage iron has the mx rears ... at least in yellow ,,, when I asked him about them ... he said "I have about 300 of 'em" cant ALL be yellow I wouldnt think ! he has some Petty fronts, too, but I cant seem to find his flyer around here ... reasonable prices, I personally think !

By the way,, do you still want me to send this faulty 175 cylinder to ya ???

Larry Perkins

I have about 50 NOS Petty fenders and they are not real cheap and most of the whites are gone.  I do have a white MX rear as well as red, black, blue, and silver.  Vintage Iron has yellow MX rears.  I have IB fronts in orange and yellow.  I have Tony D fronts in orange.  I have integral tailight Pettys in silver and yellow.  I have quite a few colors and numbers in universal Petty rears and fronts also.

One last note on fenders I will soon have reproductions of the Falk rear enduro fender in white.  These will not be cheap as the mold was very expensive.  But they will at last be available for the enduro restorer.