Custom PENTON Motorcycle "stands" for sale.

Started by Stand Man, August 19, 2004, 07:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stand Man

Hi, Penton owners. I'm the "Stand Man", and I build custom made motorcycle stands just for Penton motorcycles. Top dirt bike riders like VMX racer Tom Benolkin use my stands with his 1972 Penton 125 MX bike. These stands are powder coated green and have the Penton name on the handle. I can also have done in different Penton colors like orange or whatever you need. These are made to order, any height or width you want. Please log onto my website to see photos and read more about them. //www.pyramid-cycle-stands.com Thank you.

Mark Barnett
Mark Barnett

firstturn

To Everyone,
  I have one of the new Penton Green stands and they are really worth the money for everyday use and also for showing your bike.  If anyone needs to see a picture of the stand I have, that was made by Mark, please email me.  Otherwise Mark's web site says it all.
Thanks Mark.

[email protected]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Lew Mayer

Ron, You got all the trick stuff.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

slvrbrdfxr

Hi all,
I got a couple of Mark's stands about a year ago. Sorry, I didn't get Penton green but maybe next time. I have an adjustable model that I use on several of my vintage bikes. It easily adjusts to fit just about any bike you want to lift. I also have a fixed height model that I use for my modern bike. They work great and nice quality too.

Dave McCullough
Tulsa, OK

Rain Man

Hi Mark, Let me be the first to welcome you to the greatest motorcycle group going.  Welcome to the Penton Owners Group Mark [8D]

Raymond
Limington Me.
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

firstturn

To everyone:
  Not only can Mark color match the stand to your bike(example-blue for the Jackpiner), but I saw the stand he did for Tom Benolkin and he can also have you name custom painted on the stand.  Really neat and the paint work is great.  Be sure to look at his web page and ask for any special stand needs as I am going to have to have a special stand for my Flat Tracker because of the low pipe.
  I am just happy to have some one of Mark's expertice that will cater to actual brand moles like Penton.  So please consider this when you purchase a stand.[8D]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

tmc3c

I had a stand like this made for my Husky and the feet were made like skis so it wouldn't fall over in the muddy places, it worked real good.

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler