Gathering in Tulsa?

Started by bobrammer, September 21, 2004, 09:01:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobrammer

Can anybody give me details on the re-union in Tulsa?  Would this be a good place to purchase a bike?  I'm looking for a restored bike if possible.  Failing that, a very complete bike that I can have restored.  Is anybody doing quality resto work on Pentons?  I know Kip is the man for motor rebuilds.  Many thanks!  RGR - Dallas, TX

Larry Perkins

The ISDTR is October 22-24.  You can find info on it at //www.isdtr2004.org or contact Vern Street at (918)224-7433 or [email protected].  

There will be some bikes for sale there and plenty of cool ones to see as well as guys you probably read about but never got to see.  Try to get tickets early for the banquet too and you will hear some great stories.  Hope to see you there.  If I can help in anyway let me know.  I know of someone who is wanting to sell a Penton.

Larry Perkins
The Penton Man

Steve Minor

RGR....Welcome to POG.....One of the best Penton guys around is in your own backyard....Bobby Lucas in Arlington, TX.

He might have a lead on a bike.

Good luck
Steve
Steve Minor

Mike OReilly

What are you looking for?
I have a restored Jackpiner with all of the original enduro kit on it that I will be offering for sale soon.
Mike

bobrammer

Mainly interested in a Mud Lark or a Six Days.  I might consider others.  Thanks for the info!  RGR

firstturn

Bob,
  Check around and see what you can find.  I have some 125 builders, but won't have time to look at them for a week or two.  One thing since you live in Texas try to buy one that has a title and that way you can make it street legal and have some addition fun.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh