"Stella" gets her Thong......

Started by DKWRACER, September 26, 2004, 05:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKWRACER

What with all the seriousness of most recent topics, I and Stella decided to bring back some of the humor to this site...
Historicals:

Recently, I met Stella, and we immediatley hit it off!!!
Never since my days as a flower child, have I met such an honest individual with a flair for the unseen.
It was and is a relationship which has re-kindled memories of days where there were no inhibitions. Often, I find myself having a very difficult time keeping up with her, a truely amazing gift.

After lengthy discussion about various topics, of course the white zin had an influence, we decided to do this together...

Bout the only complaint I get from her is when we do those G-outs and Whoops, the thong sorta rides "up" a-bit, must be a female kinda thing..huh?

SO without further ADEU, meet "Stella"

http://cone.viawest.net/users/dkwracer/stella

Warped in Denver? No Way.....Adios...Tom.....

Thomas Brosius

OUCWBOY

Tom,

Nice thong! However you should have told us to put on our SUN Glasses to prevent the blindness do to the glare of those legs! [}:)]

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

rob w

Tom, Finally after years of communicating with you via this forum, I'm glad I can now connect the words and the relationship with a face. I must say, good thing you're a boxer kind of guy....you may have jeopardized your dignity in briefs.
  A brave and humorous soul you are, you have definetly lightened up the day. I had'nt laughed that hard in a while, but I'm going to blame you if I need a new keyboard, I don't think you're suppose to spit coffee on them.
 Although it worked for the photo, here's a style tip. If you're going to walk around the neighborhood in your boxers, don't tuck your shirt in. :D

firstturn

Tom,
  Just one question.  Is the kid standing behind the bars across the street looking at the bike or trying to figure out when you are going to make another blast down the street on a Penton?  Good deception.........I hope that is a 100 watt bulb.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

vmx1963

Quotequote:Originally posted by OUCWBOY

Tom,

Nice thong! However you should have told us to put on our SUN Glasses to prevent the blindness do to the glare of those legs! [}:)]

Donny Smith

Now Donny that's a low blow - you better hope my wife never posts the photo of me puttin on my race pants [:0]  Hey Tom, do you find wearing the thong so far forward lifts your back end off the ground??

VMX1963
Western Australia
//www.vmxktm.net

Gavin Housh

Remember the film where the guys are on a baseball team and the pitcher stars wearing ladies undergarments. As a result he starts to improve his game. I'm thinking of wearing a garter belt on my bike. See if it improves my hole shot! G man.

OUCWBOY

Bull Durham! Gavin, I worry about you!

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

Mick Milakovic

Just remember, the rose goes in the front!  [}:)]

Mick

Gavin Housh

Remember the film where the guys are on a baseball team and the pitcher stars wearing ladies undergarments. As a result he starts to improve his game. I'm thinking of wearing a garter belt on my bike. See if it improves my hole shot! G man.

OUCWBOY

Bull Durham! Gavin, I worry about you!

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

Mick Milakovic

Just remember, the rose goes in the front!  [}:)]

Mick