Motocross Action Magazine, 1st Issue, July 1973

Started by rob w, September 15, 2004, 11:01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rob w

Could be For Sale ? I'm not sure...will consider...let's talk.

Volumne 1, Issue 1, (MXA) Motocross Action Magazine, July 1973
Qty. of (ONE) magazine, in excellent (like new) condition.

$360.00 + shipping

Bob
:)

rob w

A issue of this magazine just sold on Ebay for $357. 51

I love showing my wife this kind of stuff, she was after me for years to throw all that junk (magazine collection) in the trash.  I guess I get the last laugh on that one.

:D

OUCWBOY

Rob,
I was bidding on that magazine on Ebay. I really wanted a copy of that 1st issue, but not bad enough to spend $350.00 something dollars. All I really want is the article about the 125 MX race that's in it. I couldn't believe that it went for so much.

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

wildman

I broke out in a shreiking laugh at the price you asked, good joke I thought until I saw the ebay sale figure. Sorry, I had no idea, some people have so much money. Lets see, a first issue mag or a first issue KR/Penton special frame, for me a nobrainer. I guess I need to climb into the attic and count my stacks of magazine gold;) See ya. Dan Pagel

1975 250 Cross Country, 1974 175 Jackpiner, 1975 125
1975 250 Cross Country, 1974 175 Jackpiner, 1975 125

Gavin Housh

Hey guys, I've got August 1973 volume one issue #2. Is that worth half as much as issue #1? I purchased that magazine when I was 15 years old. Seems like yesterday? G Man

Steve Minor

Bob.....have you considered contacting Motocross Action Magazine to see if they might be interested?

Just a thought.....
Steve Minor

OUCWBOY

I'm interested, but not at $360+ dollars. I'd pay $100.
:D
[8D][B)][:p]

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

Rocket

I happen to have an uncirculated, first edition of Dirt Bike magazine that was handed from Super Hunky himself to my son as a present to me.  That should be worth a fortune!!!
Rocket

OUCWBOY

Rocket,
Super Hunky lives just a few miles south of me here in SoCA. I think he is listing the first edition on ebay right now, signed and all. Check out the ad on Ebay item number  7923038702 Be sure to read the entire write up on it.

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

rd400pi

Donny,
  I thought the Hunk lived down in the Baja or something.  I also read somewhere (Vintage Iron?) that he had a stroke or other problem a few months back.  Any word on his current health?  Thanks.

Mike Husted

rd400pi

Donny,
  I thought the Hunk lived down in the Baja or something.  I also read somewhere (Vintage Iron?) that he had a stroke or other problem a few months back.  Any word on his current health?  Thanks.

Mike Husted