1977 MC5 250cc for sale PRICE LOWERED

Started by vintagedude, October 02, 2004, 12:44:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vintagedude

HELLO!
    Today im going to move the rat 77' KTM MC5 into my warehouse (frame No; 550-05291). It will be nestled with the other 150 or so bikes. Im lowering the price to $250 bucks, and ill honor that price for october. Im not interesting in parting it out. Id like to liquidate it, but im not interested in a lengthy negotiations process of haggling and dickering. I believe it can be brought back to life, through a long and agonizing restoration process. as I said, its rough, its locked, and missing the rear fender, some controls, the RH side cover, and ignition cover. and other bits, the piston is out, etc. IT DOES HAVE A CLEAR wash. title. I live in central washington state (yakima)and if you want this old bird, youll have to come and get it, or I can deliver to a VDR MX race this winter in WOODLAND WASHINGTON. . E mail me at [email protected] if you want a picture of it...thanks!

tomale

Dude,
Not wanting to dicker but would like to talk to you. I tried emailing you but you never did respond. I know these guys well enough to know that no one will jump on this until I say I do not want it. I need more information. I am not interested in parting it out. but would rather see it fixed up. E mail me with a phone number so we can talk. If nothing else I can be of some help getting it to someone who will love it.
My email address is [email protected]

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
76' 250 MC5 (orginal owner)
78' 400 MC5
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W

tomale

Bill, Mac emailed that he has a friend that I met this summer who is interested in the bike. So he is suppose to get in touch with you. That is fine. I just wanted to make sure it went to a good home. Mac is in a position to help him get it together. hope there are no hard feelings, if so please forgive this old racer. Either way contact me.

76' 250 MC5 (orginal owner)
78' 400 MC5
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W