Warranty Report

Started by firstturn, October 26, 2004, 09:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firstturn

As some of you may or may not know several of our friend had some spills and injuries during the past weekend.  Phil Ketchem, Kevin Grimes and Doug Wilford just to name the ones that I know about.  Just a thought and/or a Prayer for them would be appreciated.  Thanks

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

TGTech

Ron!!!. Shhhhh!!!! That was supposed to be a secret. If BJ or my wife find out about it, I don't know what kind of restrictions I'll have to live with. ;)

Dane

firstturn

Correction Complete:

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

tomale

Thanks Ron, I knew that several guys fell including David from south africa. We spent several minutes talking and it was easy to see he was in alot of pain.
All of these guys will be on my list until I hear other wise. Take care my friend.

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
76' 250 MC5 (orginal owner)
78' 400 MC5
Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W

Kevin Grimes

Hey Ron,
 You can't hurt me....with 30 pounds of excess padding you just bounce off stuff and keep on going. I'm all better now that I've got some good drugs and a gold medal to look at.
                     Kevin

firstturn

Kevin,
  Congratulations on the GOLD and thanks for the contributions to this group.  When you grabbed your side (near your heart) I didn't know if you were having a heart attack from what we had just traded not knowing you had taken a spill earlier on the trail.  Seriously you did a great job and any padding only made it worse for the competition.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

DKWRACER

Ya know, we are not getting any younger, and it takes a lot longer to heal....Read EJ's report on the KTM 495 site about his episode with the top of his Humorous bone being broken, not for the faint of heart,  he also includes his x-rays OUCH!!!!!!! Perhaps some good riding gear from the Hockey league is on the horizon for me..and I would not be embarassed if I look like a Monkey!!! I'd rather be riding.....
51 plus ?
Tom........
Thomas Brosius

firstturn

Tom,
  We know you know how to read X-Rays so if you say it's bad it is BAD.  Hope you had a good trip home with you M/S Tool Bag:D.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh