Pictures from the Reunion,

Started by tomale, November 09, 2004, 01:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomale

I was wondering, I saw several people taking pictures at the ride. I am sure that lots of guys brought their cameras but I also saw some guys with the pro stuff. There was one guy that was taking pictures as we came down the trail underneath the Powerlines? just before the last short section of single track through the trees just before you come back in to camp. Anyone know who that was? I thought he got a great shot of me and I thought it would be great to get a copy of it.
Mac and I took some pictures too We got a few pictures of so rarly seen bikes and a few pictures of us. And I got a couple of Kip and Tom AKA DKW on his very nice 75 250?
If someone could help figure out how to post them I would be more than willing to do so. I am comuter challenged. My wife had to drag me in front of the thing and then put up with my countless hours of frustration just so I could figure out how to just turn the fool thing on. I even took a computer class... like that really help! NOT
Anyway all jesting aside. I would love to post them. I may throw a picture of me on there too. Just look for the big guy on a red Penton clothed in Red with a solid red helmet. you can be sure that I will post the pictures of Mac,Tom and Kip. Mac took a picture of me and John Pento and a picture of me, Ron and Tommy McDerrmot very cool ... I probably spelled his name wrong. No reflection on him... just another thing I do not do well. We all have our gifts spelling is not one of mine. I am not ok with that but it is the way it is to my frustration. If I could change it I would. none the less..No worries[8D]

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
76' 250 MC5 (orginal owner)
78' 400 MC5
Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W

DKWRACER

Thom, good topic to share our memories. Mr Admin, at the head of our web page is a category for "photo gallery" below that category are subs for events, I don't see why one could not be made for the 04 Reunion Ride...Then it would only be a matter of emailing attached photos for placement to that category....Just thinking out loud...watcha think?
Tom.......
Thomas Brosius

Kip Kern

I have a few digitals that can be e-mailed also.  There were a lot of POG members at this event.  Where do we start?