'78 KTM MC5 400

Started by Monty, November 11, 2004, 04:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monty

I am south of Houston, in Friendswood. Come pick it up, and it is yours. I have a small amount of parts for the carb (which I wanted to rebuild, but have found the Lectron to be very difficult in rebuilding), the repair manual, and other misc items. I began working on this bike about a year or so ago, and have not had any time at all to tinker around. I hate to see it sitting around my garage, when I know it could be a great bike for someone else. You can reach me by cell 832-289-7973 or e-mail [email protected]

firstturn

Chris,
  As we spoke on the phone I will try call before I pick it up.  Thanks.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Tony Price

Dang Ron!

8 minutes and 51 seconds from the original post to your reply.

You is still purdy doggone fast.....

Tony
Tony

Monty

Yup.... Fast he is!!! Got a call about 5 seconds after I clicked "Post This Topic"

Tony Price

Did you notice any black helicopters or mysterious dark colored vans in your neighborhood in the days leading up to your post?

Me thinks the Sheriff is playing with a stacked deck! hehehe

Tony (peeking out of the blinds)

Err, I mean Bill Smith.  Yea that's it, Bill Smith here, from Iowa.
Tony

firstturn

Tony, Err I mean Bill
  How many times have I told you stay away from those windows;).

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Tony Price

I just never know when to listen to the voices.  They are there all the time........

Bill S. in Iowa.

Tony
Tony

firstturn

Monty,
  Thank you for a very nice bike and it was a pleasure to meet someone from my old stomping grounds of Lousiana.  I really do know that area and even put in some time racing MX and some Cross Country Races in the south central area..  I will let you know from time to time how the bike is progressing and when it is running you get the ride you wanted.
Thanks again for you Kindness

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Rain Man

Neva Eva do deals like this fall outta the skys up heare in the NorthEast,
    maybe, just maybe someday, our bikes will come in [8D]

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Raymond
 Down East Pentons