Merry Christmas II

Started by clayman, December 23, 2004, 12:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mac

Hey Clay,
Yeah, I missed Oct. race--was at ISDTR, then kids' sports crimped the schedule in Nov, and when the weathermen all agreed FOR SURE that 1/2" of rain was due morning of Dec race, I bailed for holiday to-do's instead. Turns out the only race I've made this season, out at Raymond, was the one that suffered some from rain. My luck, wouldn't you know.

Hope to make it in January and hope to see you there...even if the final re-re-re-count makes the gov for the greater Woodland area a commie-dem-atheist...ha! Just kidding---I'm actually such a liberal environmentalist that I run a 50:1 ratio in the woods just to keep the owls from getting 2nd hand smoke hack.
Merry Christmas!   Jon
Jon McLean
Lake Grove, OR

clayman

Jon,

It looks like the "commie-democrate-liberal" did take the governorship of the greater Woodland area, so congrads on a victory for your side!

When we ride, we mix it much, much richer so that we smoke those spotted ouls out!:)Beside being a writer, I've also been in the forest products industry for years and have watched all of the mills shut down, (families fall apart due to job loss)just because of the owl and warbled murielette.

Anyhow, this is all just in fun: Have a Merry Christmas!

Clay

Tony Price

Quotequote:Originally posted by Tennessee Vol

Merry Christmas everyone from Rocky Top and GO BIG ORANGE !!! [:P]

Bobby Stults

Hope everyone had a very Merry CHRISTmas and all is well.

Now Bobby, kind sir, New Years day is going to very bleak indeed for you, but I hope the rest of your New Year goes much better.

Tony, avid Aggie from the THE University of Texas, Texas A&M!!!!!!!!!!
Tony

Tony Price

Quotequote:Originally posted by clayman

Jon,
]Beside being a writer, I've also been in the forest products industry for years and have watched all of the mills shut down, (families fall apart due to job loss)just because of the owl and warbled murielette.

And let's not forget the Snub Nosed Lizard............

Tony
Tony

Tennessee Vol

Tony,
 You don't really think a washed up Alabama coach can beat the Vols do you? Why do you think he left Alabama in the first place? The 3rd Saturday in October is why.:)

But I will give you one thing when the cadets play the Aggie War Hymn and the Patton theme it will make the hair stand up on the back of your neck almost as much as Rocky Top.

Anyway everyone have a great New Years and good luck.

Bobby Stults
Bobby Stults

clayman

...........and a Happy New Year! This is such a great site, which is another thing to be thankful for this new year! May 2005 be an even better year for all of my fellow POGers!:)

Sincerely,
Clay

Lew Mayer

Thanks, Clay. Here's to a great 2005!

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer