Greeting's POG

Started by imported_n/a, December 31, 2004, 10:53:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imported_n/a

Season's Greeting's POG. Have been "lurking" almost daily on this fantastic site for about 3 years and am amazed at the level of knowledge and comraderie. Have dreamed of owning a Penton ever since a friend pulled up on his blue Jackpiner way back in '74 and figure it's time to speak up. Am often almost brought to tears of joy while reading posting's like the one where the fellow was driving along with his Penton in the pickup when he spotted a young boy and his father standing along side the road who appeared to be in some sort of distress. But, as he passed by the young boy could be heard yelling "daddy, that's a Penton, that's a Penton". Just about say's it all doesn't it?! Grew up in Western PA about 50 miles from Amherst, OH but now reside in Central Florida (since 1969)and will be searching for a project bike, any model year, preferably a runner, 250cc or under. Sorry, can't figure out how to post this to just one Forum at a time, ie: Penton Talk and not Wanted/For Sale but I guess it sort of applies to both. Any tips?

critter

Steve Minor

Hey Critter....Welcome aboard!

We have a few members from Florida that may be able to point you in the right direction. I'm sure you find a project soon.
Steve Minor

SCOTT CURTIS

Critter, Where did you live in PA.  I have lived in Meadville, Pa for most of my life.

Rain Man

Hey wait. I was riding a Jack piner back in 74, anja know what, Jack Piners still Rule Today  !!! [8D]

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

Tony Price

Welcome to the board Critter!

Wow, three years of reading and your just now looking for a project?  

Your restraint is not of this earth!

Tony
Tony