Bike Weeks

Started by imported_n/a, January 07, 2005, 07:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imported_n/a

Anyone have info on the Vintage races they have in Reddick, FL around the Daytona Bike Week timeframe? Went a couple of years ago to the Reddick races and there were loads of vintage machines with some up for grabs and am hoping to check for some possible Penton projects for sale there. Reddick is near Ocala, FL. Also, I know there are also usually some other vintage bike shows around Central Florida during that time. Anyone know of some good sources of info and/or websites on vintage events during that time?

critter

Glenn Berry

You can get info on bike week vintage racing at //www.ahrma.org, just scroll down on home page to whats new and click on bike week.

Glenn Berry
Glenn Berry

Lew Mayer

Glenn, get back to finding us a hotel for Bike Week.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

bentrims

Critter,

If you are going to bike week for MX, we get to rip around the old rock quarry at Gainesville, Florida. The track brings back great memories from the 70's & 80's. I remember Colorado's Boo Stitcher really flying on his 78 KTM 500 the first year I got a pro license.
I last raced it in 1983 and look forward to scooting around it on my 125 6 days. See you there. Tom Benolkin Mpls, MN