Al Buehner's Catalog

Started by Mike Horton, January 28, 2005, 11:20:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Horton

I am having problems getting past the first page of Al's catalog. Never had a problem before. Anybody else having this problem - maybe he is undating ?

Mike Horton

peter kane

Hi Mike, I have the same problem too.  Try these:

http://www.allcustomfab.com/penton/nl.shtml

http://www.allcustomfab.com/penton/newl1.shtml

I spoke with Al a few weeks ago and told him the same thing, he didn't know about it.  If you speak with him let him know that you're having a problem too and ask if he would send you the link to the current catalog.  I question the 3/02 date.  He's always getting new stuff in yet there's something wrong.  It seems like we're getting cached pages.

Peter Kane
V3442
Plainville, Massachusetts
[email protected]
Peter Kane
1970 Six Day
[email protected]

Chakka

I have the same problem at home using Netscape, but at the office it works. I just went through every page and they came up fine using Internet Explorer. It must be sensative to what version Explorer you are using. Just a thought.

Chris

peter kane

Quotequote:Originally posted by Chakka

I have the same problem at home using Netscape, but at the office it works. I just went through every page and they came up fine using Internet Explorer. It must be sensative to what version Explorer you are using. Just a thought.

Chris

I spoke with Al on 1/28/05.  He was unaware of the problems with his web page and there is in fact a problem.  He said he was getting in touch with his web person to straighten it out.  If it isn't up within the next week or so maybe someone else can give him a call/nudge.  It's a great excuse to spend some enlightening time with him on the phone.

Peter Kane
V3442
[email protected]
Peter Kane
1970 Six Day
[email protected]

Mike Horton

I am not completely sure, but I think the problem is associated with what browser you are using. If I use internet explorer I can access the catalog ok, but if I use the new browser (mozilla) that I recently changed to I can't access it. Think it has to do on how the web site was setup, but I'm out of my area here.  I will just use internet explorer to view Al's stuff.

Mike Horton

peter kane

You're right Mike, it's my Firefox browser.  Geesh, do I look like a big dope!

Peter Kane
V3442
[email protected]
Peter Kane
1970 Six Day
[email protected]