club trail ride in Maine

Started by bkinnon, February 26, 2005, 07:45:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bkinnon

Just got this photo back from a club trail ride in Maine last year. We embrace diversity and welcomed this rider with her KTM.

Just kidding, hope no one is offended.

Downeast Pentons- Central Division
Downeast Pentons- Central Division

LynnCamp

Why would anyone take offense?  We all know that women are potentially superior riders and -- therefore -- you shouldn't feel intimidated by the fact that she is a bit of a free spirit and doesn't need all of that "protective gear" to ride!  

Besides, I have had many conversations with my 3 girls -- telling them that they can get a much better tan -- and skip the expensive trips to the spa and visits with their personal trainers at the gym -- if they would simply trail ride!

However, as an older and wiser rider, I would caution your clubmate that "stuff happens" and that she should take precautions and wear protective gear anyway.

P.S.... I can imagine that she is so good a rider that she didn't break a sweat or need protective gear........ but her bike looks like it hasn't seen the outside of a showroom???  Go figure???

DKWRACER

Holy " mackeral " Andy, how about a "schmore" around a campfire, let's see, Kenda, Metzeler, Michelin or DUNLOPS, and in what size? I dream in color, but my Pentons are too worn and muddy!:D
Live, and on any side you wish......
Great post!!!! Hey Ray, can I stay @ your house? Here there are stories there.....LT
Thomas Brosius

OUCWBOY

You know, she should wear a helmet!
Or is one of those trick photo's? You know, if you really look close you can see a KTM in the photo!

Donny Smith
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

DKWRACER

Target Fixation! sorry couldn't resist.....300/250???????200EXC????the list grows BIGGER, sorry, couldn't resist......
Thomas Brosius

Dennis D

One can only dream about watching her go through the whoop-de-doos. Dennis D

DKWRACER

She can pour gas in my "tank" anytime...ooops I meant KTM....hey bkinnon...you started this.......
Thomas Brosius