Matt Weisman

Started by peter kane, March 15, 2005, 01:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peter kane

Can someone tell me how to get in contact with Matt Weisman.  I'm trying to date a Hi-Point catalog and Al told me that Matt is the person who put it together.

Peter Kane
V3442
Plainville, Massachusetts
[email protected]
Peter Kane
1970 Six Day
[email protected]

3putt

Peter,
Check to backcover, bottom right corner, and you might find a print date.     The one I have shows 3/73.    Good Luck !!  3putt   wnm

Nelson

peter kane

Duh!  It's amazing what you can see with glasses on.  The cover is damaged but I did manage to get a date 4/72.  What kind of shape is yours in?  I'm working on a project putting all Penton/Sachs/KTM spare parts & shop manuals on cd.  Ideally I would like to gather all that folks are willing to lend.  Currently I am working on all of Al Buehner's originals that I received from him last week.  If anybody has any service bulletins or other technical data and they're willing to part with it for a week or so please contact me.

Peter Kane
V3442
[email protected]
Peter Kane
1970 Six Day
[email protected]

Chakka

Peter,

It would also be great if you could compile all the old "Keeping Tracks" onto a CD format. I would love a complete set.

Chris

peter kane

This is a great idea and is absolutely possible, it just needs to be cleared through the POG Board of Directors.  As you may know, 'Still.... Keeping Track' is being posted here one year after the issue the released.  I'll check it out.  I hope to have all the Penton stuff done before Vintage Days and maybe sooner.

Peter Kane
V3442
[email protected]
Peter Kane
1970 Six Day
[email protected]

tlanders

Peter,

Thank you for what you are doing. What a terrific service.

Teddy