ISDTVQ Pre-Entry List

Started by tlanders, April 13, 2005, 03:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tlanders

Hey guys,

The ISDTVQ Pre-entry list is posted on the //www.tlanders.com website. Please check them out to make sure you have been put in the right class and are on the right bike. If changes need to be made, please email me at [email protected].

There are 29 more riders who have told me they are coming that will post enter. If they do, we will have over 70 riders this year. A nice doubling from last year.

I can't wait, we will have fun.

Teddy

wfopete

I did the deed at Diamond Don's in TX. See you at the ISDTVQ!

'01 KTM EXC 520, '74 YZ 250, '86 Honda XR 250, '71 Hodaka 100, '74 SUZUKI TM 400, '73 Penton Jackpiner
Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good

tlanders

See you soon. Are you going to enter the tire changing contest? $50 cash first place prize, Scott contingency prizes for 2nd and 3rd place. The contest is limited to the first 10 entrants. You get a new heavy duty rear tire tube for entering. We supply the wheels, tires, patch kit and tire irons. Should be fun.

Teddy

john durrill

Teddy ,
 what kind of tire are you folke's going to use? A 30 year old 6 ply Trailborg ( sp is wrong) would make thing very interesting . Chuckle chuckle!!!!
John D.:D

wfopete

Not this kid. Unless I bring a "ringer" for a wheel set up.:)

Peter

'01 KTM EXC 520, '74 YZ 250, '86 Honda XR 250, '71 Hodaka 100, '74 SUZUKI TM 400, '73 Penton Jackpiner
Pete Petrick
175 Jackpiner
Slow but Good

tlanders

I've got two 4.50x18 Pirelli MT16 less than 3 years old on two Akront rear wheels with two rim locks each. I've had a couple guys say they want to do it already.

Teddy