also need 76 GS 125 pipe. Thanks.

Started by wolfmanonapenton, November 19, 2005, 08:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfmanonapenton

If you guys could help me out it would be great. Thanks again?

DKWRACER

Good to see another join up~~!!! At one point, Al Buehner had GS pipes, he is listed under suppliers...Tom
Thomas Brosius

terry

Hello New Member. Great to have you. I have a PENTON parts web site also.   //www.pentonmotorcycles.com   Looks like Tom didn't mention me.

thanks Again
PENTON Motorcycles
Terry Everett/Ohio
//www.pentonmotorcycles.com

Chakka

Wolfman,

A 76' GS pipe is going to be super hard to find in the states. I looked for a year and finally got one from Dr2stroke (he is a pog member) in switzerland. Cost $300 us and roughly 75 to ship but the good Dr sent me a nice pipe

Chris

wolfmanonapenton

Thanks Chris I would like to find one in the states but may have to get it over seas from Dr,Its a rare bike and don't see to many ever around?Hope the lectron info helped, that Terry fellow thats a supplier too has brand new ones in stock he told me when I bought my sign He seems like a good dude!Try him ?He's a super fast shipper !I think all newer Lects have pink transparent float bowls?

Chakka

Good Luck Wolfman,

That has to be THE hardest Penton part I ever had to locate. True, it is probably because the bike is pretty rare. A 77 GS pipe will work too but you will need to cut of the mounting tab that goes to the down tube of the frame and weld one in the same location as all 75 Pentons (right under the tank). Bad news is a &&' GS is just as rare.

Chris

Dr.2Stroke

Chakka,im glad to hear that you liked my pipe. Well i still have some of them for sale as Chakka told. very hard to come by, similar to the 400 penton mint pipes.( which i do still look for myself for resto projects). if there are some needs of really nice pipes, here is my website: //www.sdi-ktm.ch  at the moment only in german ,but english will follow. regards Dr.2Stroke

wolfmanonapenton

Hey Dr,Do you have any chrome end 250 pipes(GS)for a 1975 model and a 77 400 gs pipe?WOLFFE!

ktmkirk

I may have a 76 125 GS pipe almost new, There were a few variations so I'm not sure what I have is what you are looking for, I'll look for a picture of it and email it to you and then you can let me know if it is what you are looking for...Kirk
Quotequote:Originally posted by wolfmanonapenton

terry

Hey Wolfman. If you get that 125 GS pipe, please let me know. I will get them reproduced. If you want me to pay for the pipe I will and you can keep the pipe.

Thanks
PENTON Motorcycles
Terry Everett/Ohio
//www.pentonmotorcycles.com

Dr.2Stroke

Hello wolfman. well, i have an address which remakes the chromed silencers, and they arec already chromed. but they are not cheap, they cost about 150$. if that sounds good, i will take a look to get a few of them. if there is someone in the states who could supply it cheaper, i will also order 20 pieces. absolutely impossible to find here, and chroming is really very expensive too!

ktmkirk

Hopefully attached to this is the image of the pipe I have, let me know if this is a 76 125 pipe which i was told it was when i purchased it but i was looking for the bazooka enduro pipe for the 125 not the mX style  I will also send you an email with the picture as well....Kirk
Quotequote:Originally posted by wolfmanonapenton