Wanted Rear Rim

Started by imported_n/a, November 10, 2005, 07:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imported_n/a

Straight 36 hole Radelli rear rim for 74 Six Day. Condition negligible as long as it's straight!

KJDonovan

Critter,

If you strike out looking for a rim here, I found a guy in Canada who is manufacturing reproductions using the original dies.  His email is [email protected]  He had quoted me a price of $156 USD for a new pair for my 72 Piner.  I located him on a Maico web site.

KD

Kevin J. Donovan
Foster, Rhode Island
Kevin J. Donovan
Foster, Rhode Island
72 Jack Piner
72 Six Day
73 Hare Scrambler
74 Hare Scrambler
74 Mint

Rain Man

I picked up at least 6 diffent rims from this outfit in Canada
  WALDRIDGE MTRS. LTD PH 519 641 2770  i have the address if you want.  They may be in  the list of suppliers

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

imported_n/a

Thanks guys! KD, have you bought any? Price sounds right. Raymond are you speaking of the same outfit in Canada as KD? I've heard of Waldridge Motors for rims. Perhaps I'll give them a ring. Quick question, how far away from "correct" would it be to fit alloys (Akront, DID, etc.)in place of chrome on my 74 Six Day. Alloys seem to be plentiful. I've found a set of non-raised edge Akronts for $60.00 at the local bone yard that appear to be straight. Thanks again.  

Chris Heeter

Tony Price

The rims that Waldridge Motors sells are not shouldered like the originals.  You can also expect about a 6-8 week delivery time if they do not have them on the shelf.

The other guy in Canada sounds like a deal.......

Tony
Tony

Rain Man

The rims I bought from Waldridge motors LTD were chrome and said Radelli right on them.  I know they make them or drill them or ??
  The ones I purchased we're for 1973 JackPiners and a 69 Sachs 125.
   Tony, when some of these bikes sit neglected 25 or 30 + years, whats a few more weeks !!  I know those chrome rims make my JP looky brandy new :D

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Raymond
 Down East Pentons