Give away

Started by TGTech, January 01, 2006, 10:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TGTech

This Thursday, I'm going to give away a four drawer file cabinet that was from Matt Wiseman's (Penton Imports advertising manager) office. I don't have room for it at the "new" place, so I'd rather that someone wo would appreciate it, take it home rather than throw it in the dumpster. It has some pretty cool stickers on it. If there is more than one person who wants it, we'll have a drawing.

Dane

Dave Withrow

Dane,
    I'd like to have all or part of the stuff.  If you want, I can email you an address.  Thank you.
                   Dave Withrow

Dave Withrow

Dane,
    My mistake.  I thought you were getting rid of material IN the file cabinet.  Sorry.
                            Dave Withrow

Paul Danik

I have sent Dane an email with the idea of using that file cabinet to hold some of the POG archives.  Several folks who were a part of the Penton organization have sent items for the POG to use for research and also in the newsletter. I think that file cabinet from Matt's office would be a perfect home for those items.

Paul

ktmkirk

If all else fails as far as using it to store POG archives  I could use it if no one else needs it ....Kirk