1973 125 ISDT / Fenders

Started by Ron, December 26, 2005, 01:01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron

Hi Guys,

I believe my 73 Six Days 125 could have had plastic or aluminnum fender on it originally[?]

I'd prefer to have the aluminum fenders on it.[8D][8D] Does anyone know of a source for these?

My luck they'll cost an arm and a leg, and I'll bend them all up first time I ride it.[:p]

Just figured out how to use the smiles :):):) LOL

Thanks for any help sourcing,
RonW

Dwight Rudder

Check Ebay. Viking Motors has had some Alloy Husky fenders that would work.
Dwight

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist
8 time National Enduro Class Champion.

Ron

Thanks Dwight,
Watch Ebay for Husky stuff? Or will they list under Penton stuff too?

RonW[:p]

wolfmanonapenton

Those Husky fenders are a bit too short for a Penton. The front is not wide or long enough. The guy to contact about fenders is Matt at Speed and Sport in CA. Also check with Rabers British bikes in CA. Also try Al B. He might have some 19 inch rear fenders. Wassell. You might have to cut 16 inches off the front of them. But if you don't cut them. the radius won't look right for your bike. You can get the 5 1/2 inch front alloy fender or 5 inch for a BSA from Rabers.

Thanks
Wolfie

Dwight Rudder

Check Ebay. Viking Motors has had some Alloy Husky fenders that would work.
Dwight

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist
8 time National Enduro Class Champion.

Ron

Thanks Dwight,
Watch Ebay for Husky stuff? Or will they list under Penton stuff too?

RonW[:p]

wolfmanonapenton

Those Husky fenders are a bit too short for a Penton. The front is not wide or long enough. The guy to contact about fenders is Matt at Speed and Sport in CA. Also check with Rabers British bikes in CA. Also try Al B. He might have some 19 inch rear fenders. Wassell. You might have to cut 16 inches off the front of them. But if you don't cut them. the radius won't look right for your bike. You can get the 5 1/2 inch front alloy fender or 5 inch for a BSA from Rabers.

Thanks
Wolfie