Pentons in Pacific Northwest-

Started by clayman, January 08, 2006, 08:53:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clayman

For sale: one 1972 125cc Six Days Motocross in VGC. Has skinny GP tank in perfect shape (red). Nice wheels, pipe, frame & "B" motor. New cables, tires, seat cover, filter, etc. Has 1974 swingarm.

One 1973 125cc Six Days Motocross. Needs resto. Has skinny GP tank (green) in VGC. Good frame (needs paint), DID rims. Missing fenders and airbox side sidepanel and needs seatcover.

Extra frames, forks, wheels, pipes, 1 motor, tanks and other misc. $2400/all, will not separate. Have other Sachs motors and a 1972 DKW 125 (needs resto)for an extra $450........bring a big trailer.

Clay

thrownchain

I sent out a couple of E-mails, I'm not sure if they are getting through, if not let me know. I want to talk about the DKW. THX

clayman

I don't receive emails though POG: The email I used during setup was an old email address.

Please email me at:  [email protected] for info on the DKW or the Pentons and parts.

Thanks!
Clay

thrownchain

I'm still not sure I'm getting through. Get ahold of me at [email protected] and we can talk DKW. If someone else is going to buy the Penton's and you don't want the DKW parts, contact me and we'll work something out.[^]