1975 Swingarm

Started by Keithuu, January 17, 2006, 10:47:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keithuu

As much as I hate to do it, it looks like I'm going to have to replace the swingarm on my '75 250 if I want a functioning kickstand.

I've researched the aftermarket for bolt-on, weld-on, or clamp-on stands and have come up empty :(

Therefore, if anyone has a decent swing arm for sale, with kickstand mount, of course, let me know. The inclusion of a functioning kickstand would be nice but I'll settle for a swingarm with the mount.

Please hurry - I'm getting tired of holding this bike up and I think I've got to pee [^]

Keithuu
Keithuu

Chrisbo

There was one on Ebay last night 16th Jan in a sort of horrid blue colour. Sorry but don't have a link but if you try searching under ktm swingarm it may come up. It was listed as a 76-79 if I remember right.

Cheers
Chris.

chicagojerry

i may have one that as memory serves me has a good kickstand mount. i'll look when i get home this evening..    jerry

Chakka

There were actually 2 on Ebay. The horrid blue one is def for a 76-78. It would be incorrect on a 75' frame. The one that was listed and was for a 75' frame has already sold. I did see one on a salvage site last night. I will try to find the link for you.

Chris

Chakka

As promised here is the link, it's sad to see a Penton sold off this way but I am sure he still has your swing arm:

http://www.bikeboneyard.com/75%20ktm-250.html

Chakka

chicagojerry

hey keith, i have one in pretty decent shape drop me a line off this board if you are interested.  [email protected]  [8D] chijer

Keithuu

Thanks to all for the help. As usual, a Pogger came through and the part is on the way:D

Keithuu
Keithuu