Curnutt

Started by brokenb23, February 14, 2006, 11:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokenb23

In need of one aluminum cap for a curnutt shock. I shelled one at the Nationals Speedworld recently. It is the cap that screws into the main body. It is used with the 1/2 in shaft. A Works might be interchangable. KTM worked very well as a right side mono????? Any loose parts available please e-mail me.
Thank You
Bob Brizzee

firstturn

Just a side note, this shock failure stopped Bob from winning his class at the National in Pheonix so any help would really be appreciated.  I like seeing the Pentons/KTMs leading the pack.  I will check around Bob, but I think mine were used to help someone two years ago.[8D]

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

sixdazed

Bob,Why didn't you ask????i'll bring one of those old curnutts i have to the shop tomorrow and take what you need.Then-what bob said-if anyone has an old one lying around.also in need of one sachs hydrocross shock with good shaft,bad seals ok- 12and 3/4" eye to eye-i know i'm dreamin but you never know-would prefer to trade parts for one but maybe we can make a deal if anyone has one!Mert's sleepy-we're going to bed! Ric,Mert,Malcolm......

ric emmal
Ric Emmal
Pentons Rule!
5 125 steel tankers
10 cmf 100/125
2 Mettco 125
1 Penda
2 jackpiners
2 harescramblers
5 Herc 7 speeds
1 Tyran 125
1 Ktm150xc
1 Honda crf450x
1 Honda sl70
1 Hon cr125 77
1 Yam pw80
2 Yam yz125d
1 Suz pe 175
1 Suz rm85
1 Mz250
3 Sachs/dkw 125
1 Hon cb700sc
1 Aprillia RC50
Most in progress..                      so many projects-so little time...

brokenb23

Thanks Ric.
 Still in need of cap. Ric donated one off his set of Curnutts. Will need to replace and restore his shock.
Bob