MONARK on ebay.

Started by bentrims, February 16, 2006, 08:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bentrims

Well boys the code has been cracked and the reserve met. Let the REAL bidding begin! I have always called those the most beautiful bike ever made.
Firsturn still got yours or will we get to see it at the races in "06"?
Tom B.

firstturn

Rude...I mean Tom,
Bophem (that is Texan for - both of them)are still here. How is the Penton doing?  Your Son, TJ is in our Prayers.  Please let him know.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

firstturn

Rude,
  What are you doing bidding on the Monark?  I still have yours.  Do you want one to go play on?....mine?  Or what??

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

bentrims

Nahh,
I dont really want a Monark...I had one. I just wanted to shake things up a little. I plan to GO PENTON for the rest of my riding days. The last Elsinore I have is on right now. I may do a 125 Elsinore to race against the big bikes in 40+. I have a few parts and even some titanium set aside for it.

Thanks for your prayers. TJ is doing pretty good but not ready for school yet. He came home sick monday so it will be home school for a while. He wants to go to Texas again so I started his Kawi project in the basement. If he is healthy enough it will make me real happy to see him riding.:)
Thanks Ron,
Tom B

firstturn

Tom,
  It went for over $3000.00.  Not bad since everyone really wants the MX model.  It was a nice unrestored bike.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

flattracker23

It was a nice Monark but it sold for $2000 more that I wanted to pay.

Spencer Gaydon
Lubbock, TX

1968 Penton Six-Day 125 Steel Tanker (V 774)
1968 Penton Six-Day 125 Steel Tanker (V 1194)
1972 Penton / Wassell Mudlark Trials Bike (W 397 ST)