SOLD ! Cheap ser#40171013 frame, wheel. etc $65

Started by t20sl, March 18, 2006, 08:02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

t20sl

Just retreived a 1974 Penton 125cc from barn.  Will sell anything other than the motor and exhaust.  Frame looks straight & good except medium rust. Frame flat tin plate between seat rails needs replaced.  Has plastic piece above cylinder head.  Swingarm, chain guide assy, rear wheel (rim is straight with no dents and is aluminum) brake panel, brake stay, air box looks good no cracks other than small ones around 3 cover screws, shocks move shafts look decent, skidplate.  Exhaust pipe is trashed.  Pictures can be seen at   http://photos.yahoo.com/t20sl    Make offer for part you need soon, this will sell cheap! This is not an auction, first offer that sounds good gets the part, OR EVERYTHING YOU SEE IN PICTURE EXCEPT ENGINE AND EXHAUST for $65.00 (or what's left of it) Contact me at [email protected]  and I can email photos also.  Thanks Ted  
Canal Winchester, Ohio

Dennis Jones

Ted, I will take it all for $65 if you can get it to Mid-Ohio.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

t20sl

Dennis:  I'll let you know, somebody has offered me a steel fuel tank for my Penton and I am waiting to confirm that. I need the tank but he had a couple of questions and I haven't heard back from yesterday yet.  Would like to get out of garage before Mid-Ohio though.  Ted

Dennis Jones

No problem, if that deal doen't go and you want to box it up and send UPS I'll gladly pay shipping.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones